By the end of spring, the coolness had ended and the warm weather had started. Once again, there were green leaves, birds chirping, people roaming without jackets, cricket heroes started practice, and without even noticing anything I started hanging around with her. In the beginning, we only started chatting. Later, she accepted to come out with me.
We walked and walked, round university buildings, sports grounds and on Sundays amongst the church premises. We spoke about the surroundings, weather, the people and newly blossomed roses at the university premises. I picked roses and gave them to her every day, not missing a single day. Sometimes we had rain, and she played with it, whilst I searched for shelter because I was afraid of catching cold. She teased me for that. When I get nervous, I start to smoke. Although she advised me against smoking, I thought, at the time, it looked stylish but here I want to strongly say to my readers that smoking is not good for health and can cause injuries to health. I stopped smoking a long way back and any youngsters who think smoking looks cool should be warned.
Read the full book in Amazon Kindle, or
Email author for free copies

No comments:
Post a Comment